Since there is a new semester beginning and my schedule will become swamped with work I am going to be going on a hiatus from blogging. I do realize that I didn’t complete my 30 Words Devotional series in the time that I wanted but since the last post I was unable to continue on because of some problems with traveling back to school. As of right now I will continue the series when I am able to and if there is time for it. Otherwise I will be continuing writing on breaks. I pray that the last 10 posts spoke to you and that you let God work more in your life. God bless you all. See you next time.
Blogs I follow:
- RT @david_krstevski: I got 99 problems but Jesus is the 1 who takes care of them all! #blessed 3 years ago
- 4 Ways To Have A Christ-Centered Relationship by Jarrid Wilson wp.me/p2BNTP-6i 3 years ago
- Hiatus wp.me/s2BNTP-hiatus 4 years ago
- @andysgilbert thanks for the follow! I pray you enjoy the blog. Check out the newest post at wp.me/p2BNTP-6c 4 years ago
- @bballcode thanks for the follow! I hope you enjoy the blog. Check out the newest one at wp.me/p2BNTP-6c 4 years ago